How to Move a User to a Different User Group
To move a user to a different group such as Moderator or other group you have created:
1. Access your Admin Panel via the link on the bottom of your board.
2. Navigate to the "Users" tab of the Admin panel by clicking the "Users" button.
3. On the "Users Page" select the User Group the User you wish to move currently resides in. You can do this by clicking on the Group Number. The Row will change colors to show you have selected it.
4. Next click on the "User List" button at the top of the section. You will now be presented with a list of users in the group.
5. Find the User in the list, you can use the "User Lookup" search box if you need to.
6. Select the "Check Box" next to the User you want to move by clicking on it.
7. Now that you have the user selected, you can click the drop down box that says "- Choose Group -" on it. Pick the User Group you want to move the User to.
8. Confirm you have the correct username selected, as well as user group (do not move to Admin group by mistake!!).
9. Click the "Move" button.
10. The user now resides in the New user group.
Was this answer helpful?
You may wish to allow your users to put "Images" in there signatures on your forum. This is...
To add an Announcement that will appear at the top of your page: 1. Access your Admin Panel...
To make your UltraBB Calendar events "Public" for viewing by Non-Registered Guests of your...
To delete a User: 1. Access your Admin Panel via the link on the bottom of your board. 2....
1. Access your Admin Panel via the link on the bottom of your board. 2. Navigate to the...